As the government guidance stands, Mendips Raceway is unable to welcome fans to the events that were planned for the May Day Bank Holiday weekend, Sunday 2nd and Monday 3rd May. The meetings will be postponed, providing we can find dates to run them later in the year, or cancelled if this proves impractical.
The next review of the Road Map takes place on May 17th, and we hope that we are able to reopen to fans for our next scheduled meetings on Sunday, May 30th and Monday, May 31st. Once the guidance has been updated we will inform you as to the availability of events and tickets.
We have been working through the refunds of tickets that have been purchased and this is progressing well.
This has been very frustrating for everyone, but we hope that the end is now in sight.
The Mendips Raceway Team